Saturday, March 2, 2019

Rainy Saturday, unhinged president - what else is new? I have been watching Game of Thrones at Richard's. We're almost at the end of season 2. It is riveting. Three episodes go by in a flash. The whole thing - costumes, location, cinematography, writing, acting - is so fabulous that I can't think of anything else when I am watching it. The new season is coming out in April, so Richard wants us to be caught up. That's my therapy these days, wine and GOT.

Kate is up from LA. Yesterday, I picked her up from the ferry and we went to Napa for lunch at Grace's Table. We ate the most amazing corn bread with lavender butter. For entrees, she had gnocchi with a cream sauce and peas, and I had a french dip. We split a piece of  moist fudgy chocolate cake, and sparkling wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of the Adventure

All that glamour couldn't last, and it didn't. I was let go from the place a couple of weeks ago. It's a relief, what with the v...