Sunday, March 17, 2019

I told my Aunt Lulu about my job. Again, I thought she'd be shocked. But she always surprises me. Cannabis is legal in Massachusetts, and there are three dispensaries on Cape Cod. She said she sees the lines out the door. As far as usage, she said she didn't mind the people who use it medically, but then there were the other people who ruined it by overdoing it and getting into car accidents. I know what I am sending my aunts for Christmas (CBD balm and tinctures). Those will get them happily through the Cape Cod winters.

Neither was she shocked when I told her that my goal is to be a cannabis consultant for people my age. Since cannabis has gone so mainstream, people of my generation who either have never used cannabis, or who haven't used it since the seventies, are curious about the whole idea.  Especially attractive are the therapeutic effects physically and mentally. There's some science-y stuff on it.

http://www.vhhc420.org/cannabinoids.

Older people, at least, I, as an older person, feel more comfortable talking to someone who looks like them, and who understands. first hand, the mature human experience. Since I have knowledge, both book and first hand, I can guide you through the process of buying and using the product. The industry is so specialized that you can personalize your purchase, so that you make sure you can gain the most benefits from this amazing plant.

There are so many delivery methods. The dosage is on every bag of weed, cartridge, or balm that you buy. My generation never knew whether they were smoking and indica or a sativa, which are two totally different experiences. In a nutshell, an indica strain will be more mellow and calming, but may also lead to couch lock. Some people need to chill, and this is ideal. Sativa is more cerebral, and offers and energetic experience. It's great for doing creative things, or for cleaning your house. The down side is that it can lead to paranoia and anxiety, depending on the percentage of THC.

This is just the tip of the ice berg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of the Adventure

All that glamour couldn't last, and it didn't. I was let go from the place a couple of weeks ago. It's a relief, what with the v...