Thursday, February 21, 2019

If you want different results, do different things

I am getting better. I can tell because I spent more time outside today. I interacted with human beings, and only looked at Twitter briefly. As a depressed person, I really have no business engaging in something that makes me feel so awful.

My goal is to try something different every day. Today I showered. I also started this blog. And I went to the library, which I have been putting off for months. I have a library card, and the card of the literacy services coordinator. While I am searching for a job, I can still volunteer to help someone learn to do something that will change their lives. I got Dave Robichaux book today, part of a series that got me through dark times in Florida. How lonely can I be when I am reading about New Orleans?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of the Adventure

All that glamour couldn't last, and it didn't. I was let go from the place a couple of weeks ago. It's a relief, what with the v...